Are you an Agitator or an Innovator? Have thoughts on what needs to take place to truly Evolve?If yes, The Fenway Alliance invites you to submit a video for a chance to audition at the Second Annual PreXFenway. This year, we seek video submissions on the TEDxFenway theme Agitate/Innovate/Evolve. In partnership with the Huntington Theatre Company, the Fenway Alliance will audition ten finalists for this year's TEDxFenway: Agitate/Innovate/Evolve at the historic BU Theatre on Huntington Avenue. Two finalists will be selected by a panel of judges to speak at the official TEDxFenway. The event will take place on Monday, May 4, 2015, from 6:30pm-8:30pm. Please RSVP to the event HERE. The Selection Process
- All interested candidates must submit a short video clip (2-minutes max), or a 200-300-word description on the proposed talk. Please email an unlisted YouTube link or written submission to Mina Kim at email@example.com by Wednesday, April 15, 2015. On Youtube, when changing the setting the privacy settings, make sure to change it from Public to Unlisted.
- 10 Finalists will be selected to audition at a live event, PreXFenway, by April 20. Finalists will be required to prepare a 6-8 minute talk for the live event
- 2 TEDxFenway speakers will be selected by the PreXFenway judges and will be announced at the end of the event
- The 2 selected Wild Card winners will prepare 8-10 minute TEDxFenway talks for the official TEDxFenway on Tuesday, May 19, 2015
- All 10 finalists will receive a Fenway Cultural District Gift